Below is an overview of the media requirements.
Please remove the following before uploading any media:
- Agency Credits
- Individual Credits
- Agency Logos
NOTE: All medium types require an image to be uploaded to the entry in order to submit payment
Required Spec for Image Uploads:
- 2400 x 3000 pixels (portrait minimum)
- 3000 x 2400 pixels (landscape minimum)
*Please note the following exceptions:
Digital/Mobile and Social Media
- 600 x 800 pixels (portrait minimum)
- 800 x 600 pixels (landscape minimum)
Film, Film Series and Use of Music
- 480 x 640 pixels (portrait minimum)
- 640 x 480 pixels (landscape minimum)
- File Type: .jpg
- Color Mode: RGB
- File Size: Up to 50 MB
In the event that your entry is awarded a statue, the image provided will be used as a thumbnail on the Winner’s Page on the Clio website.
Required Spec for Video Uploads:
- Resolution: 640 x 480 (minimum)
- File Type: mp4
- Compression: h264
- Sound: AAC 44khz
- File Size: Up to 500 MB
All bars, slates and black must be removed from videos.
All videos must be submitted through the entry system on the Upload tab. Clio will not accept CD’s/DVD’s.
Required Spec for PDF Uploads:
- File Size: Up to 50 MB
- PDFs can be either single page or multiple pages.
- PDFs do not need to be 300dpi resolution.
- We suggest using Adobe's 'Reduced Size PDF' feature when saving your file.
Required Spec for Audio Uploads:
- File type: .mp3
- Sampling rate: 44 KHz (44,100 Hz)
- Bit rate: 196 KB/s (maximum)
- Sound: Stereo
- File size: up to 50 MB
- URL must remain accessible for judging through August 18, 2017.
- Please provide any login credentials required to access the URL.
Clio Music does not allow for Physical Entries.
Campaign entries consist of 2 or more pieces. Each piece within a campaign requires an individual entry form to be completed (including individual uploaded media and payment).
How to Enter a Campaign
- Create or edit an entry which you intend to make into one of the elements of the campaign.
- In the Campaign tab select YES when asked if the entry is part of a campaign.
- The next question will ask you if it’s a new campaign or an existing one. Select NEW.
- Provide a Campaign Name.
- Proceed completing the entry all the way to the Review step.
- In the Review step click the 'Add Next Entry' entry button.
- The first campaign element is now saved and copied to create the next element easily.
- Change the title and upload media asset(s). Change any other information if needed. Proceed to the Review step.
- Repeat steps 6 through 8 until all campaign elements have been added.
- When complete click Add to Cart and proceed to check out.