Television/Streaming: Brand & Program Identity
Entries in this medium include marketing and design efforts and brand communications that impact a television program or brand’s perception.
See previous award winners in this medium here
- Television/Streaming - This refers to any first-run or syndicated content released on a television or a streaming network and/or any content that is Emmy eligible. It can also refer to podcasts and web series that are streamed online. This also includes any entries promoting a broadcast or streaming network.
- Idents, Bumpers, & Interstitials – Entries in this category include a single and/or collection of video executions used as a brief announcement, or for station identification, usually 2 – 15 seconds in length.
- Main Title – Entries in this category are for main title sequence used as the identity of a television program, miniseries, or Made-for-TV-movie.
- Network/Series Identity – Entries in this category include a comprehensive set of graphical elements, colors & logos that communicate a network or program identity. This includes Network rebrands.
- Sizzle Reel – Entries in this category are for promotional videos that provide a stylized overview of a network, program, or brand and help convey key messages to consumers, clients, and other target audiences.
- Streaming Graphic Package – Entries in this category are for box art and other graphics specifically designed to promote a title on a streaming service.
- Other – An entry in this category is for work that is not defined by any of the available categories.
Mar 3rd - May 14th: $325
May 15th - July 16th: $375
July 17th - Aug 20th: $425
Please note that prices increase based on the deadline period. See the Entry Fees section for details.
This medium type is not eligible for campaign entries.
- Video (1)
- PDF (1)
- URL (up to 4)
For details on the specific media requirements please see the Media Requirements section.
For judging purposes, please submit your entry in English. Non-English entries must be dubbed in English. In addition, you must also provide an English translation in the “English-Language Translation” box on the entry form.