Theatrical: Brand & Film Identity
Entries in this medium include marketing, design, and brand communications that impact a film or studio’s perception.
- Theatrical - This refers to new movie titles released in theaters, at a film festival, or theater-at-home, and/or any film that is Academy Award eligible. This also refers to any entries promoting a movie studio.
- Main Title - Entries in this category are for main title sequence used as the identity of a film.
- Sizzle Reel - Entries in this category are for promotional videos that provide a stylized overview of a studio, service or film and help convey key messages to consumers, clients, and other target audiences.
- Streaming Graphic Package - Entries in this category are for box art and other graphics specifically designed to promote a title on a streaming service.
- Other - An entry in this category is for work that is not defined by any of the available categories.
Mar 3rd - May 14th: $325
May 15th - July 16th: $375
July 17th - Aug 20th: $425
Please note that prices increase based on the deadline period. See the Entry Fees section for details.
This medium type is not eligible for campaign entries.
- Video (1)
- PDF (1)
- URL (up to 4)
For details on the specific media requirements please see the Media Requirements section.
For judging purposes, please submit your entry in English. Non-English entries must be dubbed in English. In addition, you must also provide an English translation in the “English-Language Translation” box on the entry form.