Creative Business Transformation
Entries in this medium focus on work that uses a creative approach to change business operations, products, services, and/or customer experiences to transform a business for growth.
See previous award winners in this medium here
Note: Judging for this medium is weighted 50% on creativity and 50% strategy, implementation, and results.
- Public Service
- Complete Transformation – Entries in this category are for the comprehensive creative transformation of a business, both internally and externally. This includes internal operations, policies, programs, practices, and other factors that can impact products and services, customer experiences, and/or communications for growth.
- Experience – Entries in this category are for reinventions that impact how people interact with the brand or business. This includes, but is not limited to digital, physical, and virtual connection points.
- Operations – Entries in this category are for the internal transformation within an organization. Changes may include, but are not limited to staff, suppliers, distribution centers, and consumers.
- Products – Entries in this category focus on the creation or reinvention of physical and digital products launched by a brand. This must transform and/or enhance the customer experience, repositioning that brand in the marketplace.
- Services – Entries in this category focus on new or reinvented services launched by a brand to transform and enhance the customer journey and/or experience.
- Other – Entries in this category are for work that is not defined by any of the available categories.
Deadline 1: Sep 18th - Oct 27th: $525
Deadline 2: Oct 28th - Dec 15th: $625
Deadline 3: Dec 16th - Feb 2nd: $750
Please note that prices increase based on the deadline period. See the Entry Fees section for details.
This medium type is not eligible for campaign entries.
- Cover Image (1)
- Execution Image (up to 10)
- Case Board (1)
- Case Study Video (1)
- Execution Video (10)
- Execution Audio (1)
- Supporting PDF (1)
- URL (up to 4)
For details on the specific media requirements please see the Media Requirements section.
For judging purposes, please submit your entry in English. Non-English entries must either be dubbed in English or subtitled. In addition, you must also provide an English translation in the “English-Language Translation” box on the entry form.