Digital/Mobile & Social Media Craft
Entries in this medium include technique and craft/skills used in the execution of digital content.
See previous award winners in this medium here
- Public Service
- Art Direction – Entries in this category are for the overall design, visual direction, and stylistic components of a digital, mobile, or social media execution.
- Copywriting – Entries in this category are for the writing of promotional text included in a digital, mobile, or social media execution.
- Graphic Design – Entries in this category are for the art or skill of combining text and pictures in a digital, mobile, or social media execution.
- Illustration/Image Design – Entries in this category are for the creative application of illustration within a digital context and the digital manipulation of still imagery.
- Moving Image/Video Design – Entries in this category are for the creative and technical use of online video and digital footage. This includes, but is not limited to 360 videos, interactive videos, etc.
- Music – Entries in this category may include an adapted/altered version of an existing piece of material, licensed recordings, or an original composition.
Sound Design – Entries in this category are for the process of specifying, acquiring, manipulating, or generating audio elements. This includes, but is not limited to sound effects, recordings, etc.
- User Experience – Entries in this category are for the experience, effectiveness, utility, ease of use, and efficiency of the system.
- Other – Entries in this category are for work that is not defined by any of the available categories.
Deadline 1: Sep 12th - Oct 28th: $525 (Single) / $800 (Campaign)
Deadline 2: Oct 29th - Dec 16th: $625 (Single) / $950 (Campaign)
Deadline 3: Dec 17th - Feb 3rd: $750 (Single) / $1125 (Campaign)
Please note that prices increase based on the deadline period. See the Entry Fees section for details.
This medium type is eligible for campaign entries.
- Campaigns consist of 2-10 pieces in the same medium and category.
- Cover Image (1)
- Execution Image (1)
- Case Board (1)
- Case Study Video (1)
- Execution Video (1)
- Supporting PDF (1)
- URL (up to 4)
For details on the specific media requirements please see the Media Requirements section.
For judging purposes, please submit your entry in English. Non-English entries must either be dubbed in English or subtitled. In addition, you must also provide an English translation in the “English-Language Translation” box on the entry form.