Entries in this medium include marketing efforts and brand communications that impact brand or organization perception, awareness and/or garner media coverage.
See previous award winners in this medium here
- Public Service
- Brand Development – Entries in this category focus on the creation of a specific identity for a product, its positioning in the marketplace and what it means to its target audience.
- Cause Related – Entries in this category focus on creating awareness for a cause.
- Corporate Image – Entries in this category deal with the generally accepted image of what a company stands for and how it is perceived by the public.
- Employee Engagement – Entries in this category relate to maintaining and/or restoring employer-employee relationships that contribute to productivity, motivation, and morale.
- Environmental – Entries in this category communicate an organization’s corporate social responsibility or environmentally friendly practices to the public with the goal of improving the organization’s brand awareness and reputation.
- Multicultural – Entries in this category focus on communication to diverse audiences about an organization’s products and services that meet their language and cultural needs.
- Product Launch – Entries in this category introduce a new product or service to its target audience.
- Public Affairs – Entries in this category are for communications on matters of politics and public policy.
- Real Time Response – Entries in this category are about the process by which an organization deals with a major event or current public issue within a timely manner that threatens to harm the well-being of the organization.
- Self Promotion – Entries in this category are created to self-promote or publicize a brand or individual's services.
- Special Event/Activation – Entries in this category promote a face-to-face event or stunt specifically designed to deliver a message, introduce a new product or create interest in a topic, product or service.
- Other – An entry in this category is for work that is not defined by any of the available categories.
Jan 27th - Sep 18th: $525
Sep 19th - Dec 4th: $600
Dec 5th - Feb 5th: $650
Please note that prices increase based on the deadline period. See the Entry Fees section for details.
This medium type is not eligible for campaign entries.
- Video (1)
- PDF (1)
- URL (up to 4)
For details on the specific media requirements please see the Media Requirements section.
For judging purposes, please submit your entry in English. Non-English entries must be dubbed in English. In addition, you must also provide an English translation in the “English-Language Translation” box on the entry form.