Entries in this medium are for the visual craft that conveys brand and product messages to the consumer in an effort to inspire, compel and create brand recognition.
See previous award winners in this medium here
A student is defined as someone who is enrolled (full or part-time) in a recognized film school program or an accredited college or university. The work submitted by a student must have been produced during their enrollment, and within the period of August 1, 2020 - February 16, 2022.
- Public Service
- Brand & Corporate Identity – Entries in this category include a comprehensive set of graphical elements, colors & logos that communicate a company’s identity.
- Digital/Mobile – Entries in this category are for the graphical design of apps, e-commerce, landing pages, microsites, newsletters, online platforms, and websites.
- Direct Marketing – Entries in this category are specific to the one-to-one communication between a brand and its target audience.
- Editorial – Entries in this category include the acquiring or preparing of material for publication.
- Logo – Entries in this category are for the graphical design of a product, brand or company logo.
- Packaging – Entries in this category are for the graphical and/or physical design of product packaging.
- Posters – Entries in this category are for the graphical and/or physical design of posters.
- Product Design – Entries in this medium focus on the craft and creation of new products.
- Publishing & Printed Materials – Entries in this category are for the graphical and/or physical design of annual reports, brochures, calendars, catalogues, cover art, daily press, journals, magazines, self-promotion, and special publications.
- Retail Design – Entries in this category are for the physical design of displays & shop fittings, financial institutions, flagship stores, hotels, pop-up stores, restaurants & cafés, showrooms, supermarkets & market stalls, visual merchandising and warehousing.
- Spatial Design – Entries in this category are for the physical design of interior and exterior spaces.
- Sustainability – Entries in this category are for design executions that utilize a sustainable effort in the creation or result of the execution. This can include but is not limited to: packaging, product design, printed materials or spatial design executions.
- Other – An entry in this category is for work that is not defined by any of the available categories.
Entry Fee: $150
This medium type is not eligible for campaign entries.
- Video (1)
- PDF (1)
- URL (up to 4)
- Physical Entry
For details on the specific media requirements please see the Media Requirements section.
For judging purposes, please submit your entry in English. Non-English entries must be dubbed in English. In addition, you must also provide an English translation in the “English-Language Translation” box on the entry form.