Student Print & Out of Home Craft
Entries in this medium include technique and craft/skills used in the execution of Print and Out of Home content.
See previous award winners in this medium here
A student is defined as someone who is enrolled (full or part-time) in a recognized film school program or an accredited college or university. The work submitted by a student must have been produced during their enrollment, and within the period of August 1, 2020 - February 16, 2022.
- Public Service
- Art Direction – Entries in this category are for the management of the artistic and design elements of a project.
- Copywriting – Entries in this category are for the writing of promotional text included in a one-sheet, print, or out of home advertisement.
- Illustration – Entries in this category are for visual elements presented as a drawing, painting, computer graphic or other work of art in a one-sheet, print, or out of home advertisement.
- Photography – Entries in this category are for the lighting, color, camera choices and editing of photographs included in a one-sheet, print, or out of home advertisement.
- Typography – Entries in this category are for arrangement of type in order to make language visible by utilizing a selection of typefaces, point size, line length, leading, tracking, and kerning included in a one-sheet, print, or out of home advertisement.
- Other – An entry in this category is for work that is not defined by any of the available categories.
Entry Fee: $150
This medium type is eligible for campaign entries.
- Campaigns consist of 2 or more pieces in the same medium and category.
- Each piece within a campaign requires an individual entry form to be completed (including individual uploaded media and payment).
- Video (1)
- PDF (1)
- URL (up to 4)
For judging purposes, please submit your entry in English. Non-English entries must be dubbed in English. In addition, you must also provide an English translation in the “English-Language Translation” box on the entry form.