Entries in this medium include technique and craft/skills used in the execution of film content.
See previous award winners in this medium here: Health & Wellness | Pharmaceutical
- Animation – Entries in this category include the technique of photographing successive drawings or positions of puppets or models to create an illusion of movement when shown as a sequence.
- Cinematography – Entries in this category are for the art, process, or job of filming motion–picture photography.
- Copywriting – Entries in this category are for the writing of copy.
- Direction – Entries in this category are for the completed vision of the director and the work’s ability to exhibit creativity and innovation.
- Editing – Entries in this category are for use of the art, technique, and practice of assembling shots into a coherent sequence.
- Music – Entries in this category may include an original composition, a licensed recording or an adapted/altered version of an existing recording.
- Sound Design – Entries in this category are for the process of specifying, acquiring, manipulating or generating audio elements included in video or motion graphics. It may include music as part of the sound design.
- Visual Effects – Entries in this category are for the processes by which imagery is created and/or manipulated outside the context of a live action shot.
- Other – An entry in this category is for work that is not defined by any of the available categories.
Oct 19th - Dec 18th: $420
Dec 19th - Feb19th: $470
Feb 20th - Apr 9th: $495
Please note that prices increase based on the deadline period. See the Entry Fees section for details.
This medium type is eligible for campaign entries.
- Campaigns consist of 2 or more pieces in the same medium and category.
- Each piece within a campaign requires an individual entry form to be completed (including individual uploaded media and payment).
For details on the specific media requirements please see the Media Requirements section.
For judging purposes, please submit your entry in English. Non-English entries must be dubbed in English. In addition, you must also provide an English translation in the “English-Language Translation” box on the entry form.