Entries in this medium are for the visual craft that conveys brand and product messages to the consumer in an effort to inspire, compel and create brand/artist recognition.
See previous award winners in this medium here
- Data Visualization - Entries in this category are for creative executions that originated from specific data/insights.
- Direct Marketing - Entries in this category are specific to the one-to-one communication between a brand and its target audience.
- Editorial - Entries in this category include the acquiring or preparing of material for publication.
- Event Design - Entries in this category are for the graphical and/or physical design including, but not limited to event, stage, and set.
- Out of Home - Entries in this category consist of advertising that reaches the consumer while they are outside of the home.
- Packaging - Entries in this category are for the graphical and/or physical design of product packaging.
- Posters & Printed Materials - Entries in this category are for the design of printed materials including, but not limited to posters, postcards, promotional materials, collateral, and other merchandise.
- Sustainability - Entries in this category are for design executions that utilize a sustainable effort in the creation or result of the execution. This includes, but is not limited to packaging, product design, printed materials or spatial design executions.
- Other - An entry in this category is for work that is not defined by any of the available categories.
Sept 13th - Nov 6th: $420
Nov 7th - Jan 7th: $470
Jan 8th - Feb 18th: $495
Please note that prices increase based on the deadline period. See the Entry Fees section for details.
This medium type is not eligible for campaign entries.
- Video (1)
- PDF (1)
- URL (up to 4)
- Physical Entry
For details on the specific media requirements please see the Media Requirements section.
For judging purposes, please submit your entry in English. Non-English entries must be dubbed in English. In addition, you must also provide an English translation in the “English-Language Translation” box on the entry form.