Entries in this medium include technique and craft/skills used in the execution of design materials.
See previous award winners in this medium
- Public Service
- Animation – Entries in this category include the technique and craft/skills of photographing successive drawings or positions of puppets or models to create an illusion of movement when shown as a sequence.
- Image Creation – Entries in this category are for the original and creative use of visuals for design. This includes, but is not limited to: illustrations, graphics, photography, and digital image executions.
- Typography – Entries in this category are for design/arrangement of type in order to make language visible by utilizing a selection of typefaces, point size, line length, leading, tracking, and kerning.
- Writing for Design – Entries in this category are for copywriting that is integral to a piece of design.
- Other – An entry in this category is for work that is not defined by any of the available categories.
Aug 9th - Sep 17th: $525
Sep 18th - Dec 10th: $600
Dec 11th - Feb 4th: $650
Please note that prices increase based on the deadline period. See the Entry Fees section for details.
This medium type is not eligible for campaign entries.
- Video (1)
- PDF (1)
- URL (up to 4)
For details on the specific media requirements please see the Media Requirements section.
For judging purposes, please submit your entry in English. Non-English entries must be dubbed in English. In addition, you must also provide an English translation in the “English-Language Translation” box on the entry form.