Student Digital/Mobile & Social Media Craft
Entries in this medium include technique and craft/skills used in the execution of digital content.
A student is defined as someone who is enrolled (full or part-time) in a recognized film school program or an accredited college or university. The work submitted by a student must have been produced during their enrollment, and within the period of January 1, 2019 - July 17, 2020.
- Public Service
- Copywriting – Entries in this category are for the writing of promotional text included in a digital, mobile, or social media execution.
- Graphic Design – Entries in this category are for the art or skill of combining text and pictures in advertisements or marketing.
- Sound Design – Entries in this category are for the skill of specifying, acquiring, manipulating or generating audio elements.
- User Experience – Entries in this category are for the experience, effectiveness, utility, ease of use, and efficiency of the system.
- Other – An entry in this category is for work that is not defined by any of the available categories.
Entry Fee: $150
This medium type is eligible for campaign entries.
- Campaigns consist of 2 or more pieces in the same medium and category.
- Each piece within a campaign requires an individual entry form to be completed (including individual uploaded media and payment).
- Video (1)
- PDF (1)
- URL (up to 4)
For details on the specific media requirements please see the Media Requirements section.
For judging purposes, please submit your entry in English. Non-English entries must be dubbed in English. In addition, you must also provide an English translation in the “English-Language Translation” box on the entry form.