Student Social Media
Entries in this medium utilize social platforms to deliver content and/or messaging to consumers that can be shared with their social network.
See previous award winners in this medium here
A student is defined as someone who is enrolled (full or part-time) in a recognized film school program or an accredited college or university. The work submitted by a student must have been produced during their enrollment, and within the period of August 1, 2020 - February 16, 2022.
- Public Service
- Multi-Platform - Entries in this category are for social executions that utilize multiple social media platforms including but not limited to: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Snapchat, LinkedIn, Pinterest and TikTok.
- Single-Platform - Entries in this category are for social executions that utilize a single social media platform including but not limited to: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Snapchat, LinkedIn, Pinterest and TikTok.
- Social Post - Entries in this category include single posts created for a social media platform. Note: This does not include Social Videos.
- Social Video - Entries in this category are for a single video created for gaining or engaging an audience through social sharing. This includes livestream videos.
- Other - An entry in this category is for work that is not defined by any of the available categories.
Entry Fee: $150
This medium type is not eligible for campaign entries.
- Video (up to 10)
- Audio (1)
- PDF (1)
- URL (up to 4)
For details on the specific media requirements please see the Media Requirements section.
For judging purposes, please submit your entry in English. Non-English entries must be dubbed in English. In addition, you must also provide an English translation in the “English-Language Translation” box on the entry form.