Entries in this medium connect a brand and its target audience through an experience.
See previous award winners in this medium here
A student is defined as someone who is enrolled (full or part-time) in a recognized film school program or an accredited college or university. The work submitted by a student must have been produced during their enrollment, and within the period of August 1, 2020- February 16, 2022.
- Public Service
- Digital/Mobile – Entries in this category are for any digital media that is used to provide an experience and/or gives the user the ability to interact through technology.
- Events – Entries in this category include a themed activity, activation, occasion, display, or exhibit to promote a product, cause, or brand.
- Guerrilla – Entries in this category are for unique, engaging and thought-provoking concepts/stunts that promote buzz and typically include unconventional means of advertising.
- Immersive – Entries in this category create an environment which surrounds a user or audience with a multi-sensory experience. This includes, but is not limited to: augmented/virtual reality and tech-enabled experiences.
- Other – An entry in this category is for work that is not defined by any of the available categories.
Entry Fee: $150
This medium type is not eligible for campaign entries.
- Video (1)
- PDF (1)
- URL (up to 4)
For details on the specific media requirements please see the Media Requirements section.
For judging purposes, please submit your entry in English. Non-English entries must be dubbed in English. In addition, you must also provide an English translation in the “English-Language Translation” box on the entry form.