Television/Streaming: Public Relations
Entries in this medium include marketing efforts and brand communications that impact a television program or network’s perception, awareness, and/or garner media coverage. This includes press/influencer kits & collateral.
See previous award winners in this medium here
- Television/Streaming - This refers to any first-run or syndicated content released on a television or a streaming network and/or any content that is Emmy eligible. It can also refer to podcasts and web series that are streamed online. This also includes any entries promoting a broadcast or streaming network.
- Brand Development – Entries in this category are for public relations campaigns / efforts designed to create a specific identity for a television program or network and its positioning in the marketplace and what it means to its target audience.
- For-Your-Consideration – Entries in this category are for marketing and advertising efforts specifically created to promote a title for awards consideration.
- Press/Influencer Kits & Collateral – Entries in this category are specific to direct marketing of a television program or network targeted toward influencers and/or industry executives. They may include brochures, direct mail, and dimensional pieces.
- Social Good – Entries in this category focus on creating awareness for a cause.
- Special Event/Stunt – Entries in this category promote a face-to-face event or activation specifically designed to deliver a message or create interest in a television program or network.
- Other – An entry in this category is for work that is not defined by any of the available categories.
Mar 3rd - May 14th: $325
May 15th - July 16th: $375
July 17th - Aug 20th: $425
Please note that prices increase based on the deadline period. See the Entry Fees section for details.
This medium type is not eligible for campaign entries.
- Video (1)
- PDF (1)
- URL (up to 4)
For details on the specific media requirements please see the Media Requirements section.
For judging purposes, please submit your entry in English. Non-English entries must be dubbed in English. In addition, you must also provide an English translation in the “English-Language Translation” box on the entry form.