Games: Public Relations
Entries in this medium include marketing efforts and brand communications that impact a game title or game publisher’s perception, awareness, and/or garner media coverage. This includes press/influencer kits & collateral.
See previous award winners in this medium here
- Games - This refers to all games for sale, rent or subscription that are produced for consoles, handheld devices, mobile devices or online. This also refers to any entries promoting a publishing company, console company or a collection of games.
- Brand Development - Entries in this category are for public relations campaigns / efforts designed to create a specific identity for a game publisher or game title and its positioning in the marketplace and what it means to its target audience.
- Press/Influencer Kits & Collateral - Entries in this medium are specific to direct marketing of a game title or publishing company targeted toward influencers and/or industry executives. They may include brochures, direct mail, and dimensional pieces. These entries also include Press-Kits, For-Your-Consideration, screeners and publicity pieces.
- Social Good - Entries in this category focus on creating awareness for a cause.
- Special Event/Stunt - Entries in this category promote a face-to-face event or activation specifically designed to deliver a message or create interest in a game title or publishing company.
- Other - An entry in this category is for work that is not defined by any of the available categories.
Mar 3rd - May 14th: $325
May 15th - July 16th: $375
July 17th - Aug 20th: $425
Please note that prices increase based on the deadline period. See the Entry Fees section for details.
This medium type is not eligible for campaign entries.
- Video (1)
- PDF (1)
- URL (up to 4)
For details on the specific media requirements please see the Media Requirements section.
For judging purposes, please submit your entry in English. Non-English entries must be dubbed in English. In addition, you must also provide an English translation in the “English-Language Translation” box on the entry form.