Games: Social Media
Entries in this medium utilize social platforms (including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Youtube, Linkedin, Tik Tok) to deliver content and/or messaging to consumers that can be shared with their social network.
See previous award winners in this medium here
- Games - This refers to all games for sale, rent or subscription that are produced for consoles, handheld devices, mobile devices or online. This also refers to any entries promoting a publishing company, console company or a collection of games.
- Audio/Visual Social Campaign - Entries in this category are for multiple short form (under 30 seconds) videos that were made specifically to run on social media platforms.
- Audio/Visual Social Single Video - Entries in this category are for single short form videos (30 seconds) that were made specifically to run on social media platforms.
- Longform Social Video - Entries in this category are for single long form social videos (over 30 seconds) that were designed specifically to run on social media platforms.
- Social Content Campaign - Entries in this category are for social content campaigns that utilize one or many social platforms. These campaigns include viral or original creative digital content, postings, or live streamed executions beyond social AV videos.
- Other - An entry in this category is for work that is not defined by any of the available categories.
Mar 3rd - May 14th: $325
May 15th - July 16th: $375
July 17th - Aug 20th: $425
Please note that prices increase based on the deadline period. See the Entry Fees section for details.
This medium type is not eligible for campaign entries.
- Video (up to 10)
- Audio (1)
- PDF (1)
- URL (up to 4)
For details on the specific media requirements please see the Media Requirements section.
For judging purposes, please submit your entry in English. Non-English entries must be dubbed in English. In addition, you must also provide an English translation in the “English-Language Translation” box on the entry form.