Home Entertainment: Audio/Visual
Entries in this medium include all types of video. This includes, but is not limited to: trailers and TV Spots.
See previous award winners in this medium here
- Home Entertainment - This refers to titles released for rental or purchase on Blu-ray or DVD or transactional video-on-demand. This also refers to any entries promoting a movie studio, broadcast or streaming network, or a legacy entertainment intellectual property (IP) for Home Entertainment purposes.
- In-store Display Walls – Entries in this category are for audio/visual pieces created specifically to play on in-store displays.
- Spot – Entries in this category include promos and spots that are typically :15, :30 or :60 in length.
- Trailer – Entries in this category include video originally produced for television or online advertising. These entries may be longer than typical television spots and typically run two-and-a-half minutes.
- Other – An entry in this category is for work that is not defined by any of the available categories.
Mar 3rd - May 14th: $325
May 15th - July 16th: $375
July 17th - Aug 20th: $425
Please note that prices increase based on the deadline period. See the Entry Fees section for details.
This medium type is eligible for campaign entries.
- Campaigns consist of 2 or more pieces in the same medium and category.
- Each piece within a campaign requires an individual entry form to be completed (including individual uploaded media and payment).
For details on the specific media requirements please see the Media Requirements section.
For judging purposes, please submit your entry in English. Non-English entries must be dubbed in English. In addition, you must also provide an English translation in the “English-Language Translation” box on the entry form.