Home Entertainment: Packaging
Entries in this medium are for the graphical and or physical design of packaging for titles previously released in theaters; titles previously broadcast on network or cable channels; and direct-to-video titles.
See previous award winners in this medium here
- Home Entertainment - This refers to titles released for rental or purchase on Blu-ray or DVD or transactional video-on-demand. This also refers to any entries promoting a movie studio, broadcast or streaming network, or a legacy entertainment intellectual property (IP) for Home Entertainment purposes.
- Box Set, Collection & Complete Series Packaging - Entries in this category include multiple standard and non-standard versions of Blu-ray or DVD packaging for features released as a box set, collection or complete series.
- Packaging Campaign - Entries in this category include multiple standard and non-standard versions of Blu-ray or DVD packaging for the same title release and may include bonus content created for specific retailers.
- Specialty Packaging - Entries in this category include non-standard packaging for a single feature or a single season of a series on Blu-ray or DVD with original or adapted key art.
- Standard Packaging - Entries in this category include standard packaging for a single feature or a single season of a series on Blu-ray or DVD with original or adapted key art.
- Other - An entry in this category is for work that is not defined by any of the available categories.
Mar 3rd - May 14th: $325
May 15th - July 16th: $375
July 17th - Aug 20th: $425
Please note that prices increase based on the deadline period. See the Entry Fees section for details.
This medium type is not eligible for campaign entries.
For details on the specific media requirements please see the Media Requirements section.
For judging purposes, please submit your entry in English. Non-English entries must be dubbed in English. In addition, you must also provide an English translation in the “English-Language Translation” box on the entry form.