Home Entertainment: Public Relations
Entries in this medium include marketing efforts and brand communications that impact a home entertainment title or franchise’s perception, awareness and/or garner media.
See previous award winners in this medium here
- Home Entertainment - This refers to titles released for rental or purchase on Blu-ray or DVD or transactional video-on-demand. This also refers to any entries promoting a movie studio, broadcast or streaming network, or a legacy entertainment intellectual property (IP) for Home Entertainment purposes.
- Brand Development - Entries in this category are for public relations campaigns / efforts designed to create a specific identity for a home entertainment title or franchise and its positioning in the marketplace and what it means to its target audience.
- Social Good - Entries in this category focus on creating awareness for a cause.
- Special Event/Stunt - Entries in this category promote a face-to-face event or activation specifically designed to deliver a message or create interest in a home entertainment title.
- Other - An entry in this category is for work that is not defined by any of the available categories.
Mar 3rd - May 14th: $325
May 15th - July 16th: $375
July 17th - Aug 20th: $425
Please note that prices increase based on the deadline period. See the Entry Fees section for details.
This medium type is not eligible for campaign entries.
- Video (1)
- PDF (1)
- URL (up to 4)
For details on the specific media requirements please see the Media Requirements section.
For judging purposes, please submit your entry in English. Non-English entries must be dubbed in English. In addition, you must also provide an English translation in the “English-Language Translation” box on the entry form.