Television/Streaming: Video Promo Craft
Entries into this medium include technique and craft/skills used in the execution of video content.
See previous award winners in this medium here
- Television/Streaming - This refers to any first-run or syndicated content released on a television or a streaming network and/or any content that is Emmy eligible. It can also refer to podcasts and web series that are streamed online. This also includes any entries promoting a broadcast or streaming network.
- Copywriting - Entries in this category are for the writing of copy.
- Editing - Entries in this category are for use of the art, technique, and practice of assembling shots into a coherent sequence.
- Motion Graphics - Entries in this category are graphics that use video and/or animation technology to create the illusion of motion or a transforming appearance.
- Music - Entries in this category may include an original composition, a licensed recording or an adapted/altered version of an existing recording.
- Sound Design - Entries in this category are for the process of specifying, acquiring, manipulating or generating audio elements included in video or motion graphics. It may include music as part of the sound design.
- Voiceover - Entries in this category are for the use of voiceover narration.
- Other - An entry in this category is for work that is not defined by any of the available categories.
Mar 3rd - May 14th: $325
May 15th - July 16th: $375
July 17th - Aug 20th: $425
Please note that prices increase based on the deadline period. See the Entry Fees section for details.
This medium type is eligible for campaign entries.
- Campaigns consist of 2 or more pieces in the same medium and category.
- Each piece within a campaign requires an individual entry form to be completed (including individual uploaded media and payment).
For details on the specific media requirements please see the Media Requirements section.
For judging purposes, please submit your entry in English. Non-English entries must be dubbed in English. In addition, you must also provide an English translation in the “English-Language Translation” box on the entry form.